As a company committed to high-quality solutions, we’re able to work within the aerospace and defense industries to engineer, develop and manufacture some of the most cutting-edge products.
Over the years, we’ve worked on projects including avionics boxes, aero-engine components, soldier connectivity devices and spaceflight control components. We understand the demands and requirements of the aerospace and defense industries, as well as what it takes to produce quality products. For this reason, we work with each of our customers to identify individual project challenges and priorities to create competitively priced quotes with lead times that align with customer deadlines. Our attention to detail and ability to optimize our machining processes with advanced technologies allow us to be globally competitive and ensures that we meet even the most stringent standards on each project.
- Aspect ratios up to 38:1
- Feature sizes as small as 40μm
- Tolerances as tight as 1 micron
- Surface finishes of 4Ra microinch
- Surface roughness inspection
- 3D part scan to 3D CAD model overlays with difference modeling
- Prototypes, low quantity runs and batch production up to 10,000 piece