We are seeking an Office Administrator to support our Manufacturing and Metrology groups.
- Assist with project documents, reports, invoices, and proposals.
- Highly proficient in QuickBooks and Microsoft Office
- Verify and enter bills into accounting system
- Provide accountant with necessary documents on a monthly basis
- Process purchase orders and maintain supply inventory.
- Timely responses to internal and external correspondence and questions.
- Support manufacturing engineering with start and closing of projects
- Maintain filing systems, both electronic and physical.
- Other assigned duties in support of technical operations.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
To be considered, you must have:
Associates Degree or higher
Minimum of 3 years experience
- Due to the nature of our work and the trade restrictions placed upon it, an offer of employment with EDMIS is contingent upon the successful verification of U.S. Citizenship or Permanent Resident status and completion of a background check and drug screen, subject to applicable laws and regulations. EDMIS does not offer work visa sponsorship within the United States. Background check must meet both EDMIS and our customer requirements and expectations.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Bartlett, IL 60103: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Associate’s (Required)
- Administrative experience: 3 years (Required)
- QuickBooks: 3 years (Required)
Work Location: One location